• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe for android

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a sony erriccson arc s phone and cannot use certain video players as they require flash player. i have tried to down load the mobile version but it say it is notsupported . any suggestions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The Adobe Flash Player is no longer officially supported on newer Android devices, however, perhaps these instructions will work for you?

How do I manually install Flash Player on my Android device?

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried changing my version of flash player , using your advice i did get the little video on adobe that says it is working on my phone. but still no luck with i player. still goes to a black screen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you continue to have problems.

It sounds like the video player you are using, which you have not listed here, is expecting a Flash Player version which differs from the last player version Adobe officially supports on Android devices.

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the player is the bbc iplayer and itv player all other types of players i have work ok

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I was looking at the BBC iPlayer website and found these Android related Help documents. Have you read these?

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/mobile_iplayer/androidapp_req

Have you tried using the BBC iPlayer?

Perhaps the information on this page will help?

http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/help/mobile_iplayer/androidapp_marketmob

Regards,

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines