• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug with nested lists?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2011 Aug 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed something odd with nested lists in Adobe Digital Editions ( pc ver 1.7.2.1131) in an ePUB I'm working on.

I have an ORDERED list, and then within that an UNORDERED list. The UNordered list, although appearing indented is shown with NUMBERS, continuing on from where the parent list left off rather than bullets.

I'm pretty sure my HTML is correct:

<ol>
    <li>List item.</li>
    <li>List item.</li>
     <li>List item.</li>
     <li>List item.
     <ul>
        <li>Unordered list</li>
        <li>Unordered list</li>
         <li>Unordered list</li>
     </ul>
    </li>
</ol>

The HTML looks fine in a browser and when built into a MOBI, renders properly on a Kindle.

Anyonw know what's going on here or have a SAFE workaround?

Also, what's the procedure for letting Adobe know of any bugs? I've found a few things in ADE that don't render properly and that's REALLY bad for my business crating eBooks when the "industry standard viewer" can't render lists or characters with certain accents.

Cheers,

Andy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Andy,

Did you ever find a solution to this? It also happens on devices that use the ADE rendering engine (e.g., Nook Color).

Thanks,

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines