• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash will not work on Mac OS X 10.5.8

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash suddenly stopped working for both Firefox and Safari on my Mac OS X 10.5.8. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling (several times). Would really hate to reset my browsers especially since it is happening to both of them. I have java enabled, I feel like I've tried everything. When I go here it says I have Flash installed (version 10,3,183,43). It's listed under my plugin library but websites still say I need to install Flash. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What websites are failing to load Flash Player for you?  It's possible that they have implemented logic on their side to require a player with a version number higher than 10.3 (though for what reason I couldn't say).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to watch the on demand videos on the xfinity website. According to the website it says the minimum requirement is Flash 10.0.42

http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/internet/xfinitytv-com-minimum-requirements/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines