• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Flash on a Windows 8 PC presented with a blank dialog box

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to download Flash Player all that is displayed is the dialog box with title and footer but no content. I tried to set the region and it keeps defaulting back to the US when I am in the UK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10, or for another browser?

IE10 comes with Flash Player preinstalled; you don't need (and cannot) install Flash Player on it.

If for another browser, download the installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat, I do have IE10 installed..I was trying to download Flash Professional as a select from the CS6 suite trial download. I am boxing above my weight here but you have to start somewhere, I am trying to get the CS6 suite selection onto my Win8 box to begin developing using this platform but couldn't get further than the blank dialog box, any suggestions? Here's a link to where I start: https://creative.adobe.com/apps?trial=PHSP&promoid=JZXPS&locale=en

Any help you can give gratefully received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So your problem is Flash Professional download, not Flash Player?

I do not have IE10, so I cannot test your download page (I see all the download choices using Waterfox 16).

Can you try a different browser like Firefox/Waterfox, and see if it works better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines