• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Whistler 7254

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I downloaded the update to the Flash player it changed the location of my X, Y & Z memory cards.  What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Sorry, I do not understand "location of my X, Y & Z memory cards".

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Windows Vista Home Premium and use Windows Internet Explorer version 8.  When I tried version 9 it messed up some of my interfaces so I went back to 8.  The problem happened on my HP desktop computer after I downloaded the next to last revision of Adobe Flash Player.  The computer rebooted and then said that Network Memory Cards X, Y & Z were no longer at that location.  They still show in my "

Computer" screen under Networks.  It doesn't seem to be affecting anything on my computer.  I cannot open them because it says are not at that location. 

Chuck

Chuck Hanebuth

7254 Bay Hill Dr.

Frisco, TX 75034

972-624-8040 -home

972-890-4299 -cell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines