Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help on Flash Player

Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3 days ago, my Flash Player stopped working. I've downloaded this program several times as prompted, but still no luck. I can't watch any video online like I used to. What's worse, I can't do my online classes that required video conferencing or interactive homework. I'm not sure what's preventing the Flash to work properly except that it's showing my system it's installed but won't play at all. I've checked my settings and found no errors affecting the malfunction. Perhaps it's something I overlooked. Please help me. Thanks to any assistance anyone can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What is your Flash Player version?

What exactly means "can't"?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I had it fixed just after I got your message. It had something to do with activex plug-ins. Either turn it off or on.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines