Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with video import

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have a problem when trying to import a video file (.mp4) into Adobe Presenter. The import via the import video button works fine, there even is a preview of the video when I check the preview box. However, once the video is imported, it doesn't play when I export the whole file into a .rar file and open the index file.

Can someone help me? This project needs to be finished asap...

Thanks for the help,
Dinin

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you try unzipping the .rar file and then running the index.htm ??

Thanks,

Pavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using an FLV video instead of mp4, ....abobe presenter 7.0.7 has issues ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I think Some PCs with 7.0.7 have problem with media files that except FLV. So it's better to convert all video files to FLV format (using Total Converter or AVS).

With the PC that have prolem with media file (not FLV), the reasons maybe graphic driver. So try to update the newest graphic driver. If it does not work, let's convert to FLV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources