Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player

Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is it i go to a game and play the game and leave the game for a meal and come back and i go back to game and it ask me to install flash player so i do . then i leave the game again and come back and again it ask to install all over again why and this is very upsetting and frustrating, since ive installed this program i cant count how many times now ive installed it to play my game.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved your query to the Flash player forum. The experts here are better placed to answer your question.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know your operating system and browser.

Also, please go to the following page and let us know Flash Player version installed on your machine: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using Internet explorer 8 on windows 7 operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had internet explorer 9 and i keep getting errors and closing browser , I also use Mozilla firefox and samething have to install flash player everytine i go to a game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using version 11.5.502.110 flash player  installed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You have the latest Flash Player version installed.

Do you find this issue only with a gaming site? Do you shut down your machine when you are away (not using the gaming site)?

If yes, please see the following thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/987370?tstart=0

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines