Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Edition 2.0 problems

Nov 18, 2012 Nov 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download books for my Pandigital, adobe pops up, however it says jit must be enabled, and it will not let me download, even when I hit the retry button.  Am I stuck with books I can't use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Terrihermes can you please post the exact error message you receive when you are trying to sync your eBook with your Pandigital device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says “Assertion failed, program failed:..\..\src\dec17_lib_library.cpp

line 215:

Expression: pcr.null()

For information on how your computer can use an assertion failure see the visual c++ documentation on assets

(Please try to debug the application-JIT must be enabled)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting would it be possible for you to post a screen shot of this error?  You can find directions on how to accomplish this at http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-2324.

Also what specific Pandigital device are you using?  Which operating system are you using?  Finally were you able to sync eBooks to this device previously?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines