• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get Flashplayer to install! HELP!

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running Windows XP, IE8, and Avast anti-virus. I got a message to install Flashplayer update, (typical) and when doing so got a message saying "User does not have sufficient priveleges to install Flashplayer"  Sorry for reposting this issue, but I left my OS and browser info out of last post.

I have double and triple checked that I am signed into Windows as the administrator..Makes no sense to me. I have been fighting this for two days. I see I had a lot of lookers on the last post, but no takers! LOL! Thanks in advance...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2012 Nov 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW..it has aparently uninstalled itself from the sytem completely so I now have NO Flashplayer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2012 Nov 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suggest that you download the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

If you still experience permission problems, right-click on the downloaded installer and select Run as Administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines