• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help accessing my account

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have in their wisdom set me up with multiple accounts - probably a new one for every purchase I've made and I've been buying Adobe products for more than 15 years. 

Some of these [my] accounts have IDs that are NOT email addresses.  One of these non-email accounts has the information I need to install my software - my serial numbers.  Problem is, I've forgotten my password and one can only reset passwords on account IDs that ARE email addresses.

This situation has been going on for years and each time I bring up the issue, the Adobe contact says they will fix the problem, but it never gets fixed.

My problem now:  I want to install my software so that I can complete my assignment (deadline - yesterday), but I don't have the serial number.  What can I do?  And how can I get Adobe to fix the mess they created?

Fungus13

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support by web chat or phone. And while you're at it, perhaps you might seriously consider fusing your accounts into one...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have spoken to someone from Adobe who advises me that THEY can't merge accounts.  As I can't access the account under the non-email ID (which is why I couldn't get the information I needed) how could I fuse the accounts myself.

I have repeatedly asked for my account situation to be resolved, but despite each contact saying they will fix the problem, it hasn't been fixed. As I said in my original message, this has been going on for years.  I purchased software prior to the CS creation and have since purchased CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS6.  Yet the only CS that is registered on the account I can access is CS5.  The other software has, I assume, been attached to the other accounts. Possibly one for each purchase.  This may continue. Heaven knows how many accounts I will end up with.

If you can tell me how I can

1.  Access these other accounts and, 2. Fuse them together, I would be eternally grateful

Fungus13

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines