Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help

Nov 24, 2012 Nov 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure what flash player i need to instal for my computer so i can use stickam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot know. You are not telling us even a bit what computer you actually use. That aside, generally the latest version is the one to use. Whether or not your camera wil lthen work, is between Flash Player, your system and the camera's drivers...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what would you  like to know so u can help me ive tried installing flash and it still don't  work still says  I need it  for stickam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just bought this hp all in one computer  and it has windows 8 but still dont know what one i need

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i hope someone can help me figure this out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 comes bundled with Flash Player; you don't need to (and cannot) install it manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 25, 2012 Nov 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I don't think it did because it says I  still need it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it says you need Flash Player, can you verify that you are using Internet Explorer in the desktop mode?

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4814662#4814662

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it wont let me use the internet explorer my deskstop it says page cant be displayed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please go to the Desktop mode again and check the following:

- ActiveX is disabled (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_2__Disable_ActiveX_Filt..._)

- Flash Player is enabled in Internet Explorer (http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_3__Enable_Flash_Player_..._)

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines