• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are pdf files stored on a Samsung Galaxy Note II? [Android]

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a civil engineer who wants to take pdf's of my drawings to a job site instead of a roll of drawings.  When my Galaxy Note II is connected to my desk top computer, where do I need to copy the pdf files from my desk top to my phone so they can be viewed by Adobe Reader?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader should be able to find your documents anywhere, but if you want to put them in the same default location that Reader puts documents that it saves, you can place them in /Download/Adobe Reader/

Where the Download folder is located on your device will vary depending on the OS, version, and manufacturer configuration. It may be /mnt/sdcard/Download/

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Reader should be able to find your documents anywhere, but if you want to put them in the same default location that Reader puts documents that it saves, you can place them in /Download/Adobe Reader/

Where the Download folder is located on your device will vary depending on the OS, version, and manufacturer configuration. It may be /mnt/sdcard/Download/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dennis

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2013 Jul 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for such a silly question, but I'm fumbling around with my Note II trying to access the folders and can't seem to find them at all. How do I get into the directories? I'm wanting to keep a PDF map on my phone so I don't have to rely on a connection to view it when mountain biking where connections are poor or nonexistent.

~CG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

For general file browsing, you can download and use any of the multiple file-browser apps available on the Android Play Store. For PDF browsing, go the the "Documents" tab in the file browser of Adobe Reader. You can toggle between "All PDFs" view and "Folder View" by tapping on the "Documents" text written in the top bar.

Thanks

Adobe Reader Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just go to "My Files" --> "Documents" and you should be able to find *.pdf files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a pdf folder on my Droid7.1 OS, 20% chance I added it and forgot though. But I don't think I did.

or BEST BET; just load the App then select the file internally from there. It should default to the right folder from the Apps Open dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines