• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User friendly site ?

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Website does not suggest for normal users to first uninstall previous versions before updating. Windows XP, SP3, 32 bits, Firefox, Flash Player 11. I lost hours of trying, and avoidable webtraffic. I also dislike to have to restart my computer while online when installing is already started. (security  measure).

I was able to update. I believe website needs update for human use, or fails some recognable procedure steps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should not have to uninstall under normal conditions when updating Flash Player, nor restart your system.  However, there are times when files get locked and a system restart is required so that they can be replaced upon reboot.  Either way, I'm sorry you encountered problems and hopefully things go smoother for you in the future.  We are also actively looking to improve our installation help documents and I'm looking forward to seeing progress in this area soon.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines