Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 2753.The File 'InstallPlugin.exe' is not marked for installation

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2012 Nov 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Keep Gettingn This

Error2753.The File 'InstallPlugin.exe' is not marked for installation Message when Im Trying To  Download Blue Stack On My Computer. How can I Fix This?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2012 Nov 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "Blue Stack"? What computer? What Adobe product are you referring to?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See This Adobe Thread

I have the same issue with both the AX and Plugin Versions. I am assuming your program is attempting to install a plug in version of flash, but is fighting with a current version already installed on your machine. If you only have the one machine the fixes in the above thread should help.

I have tried the Registry Hacks and the Microsoft Fixit to resolve the issue, which seem to work, but they are not very good unattended helps. I have over 300 machines with this problem, and so far it is looking like our team will have to physically visit every single one of them. The Adobe Thread went dark in August, but I have e-mailed the guy with Adobe to see if there is any good news on this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.  Based off the referenced thread it appears you are attempting to install Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines