• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation unsuccessful after many attempts. Please help!

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the lastest version of Safari on Mac OS X 10.8.2.  Since I updated my Mac I have been unable to view any video content on the web (Youtube, etc).  "Blocked Plug-In" appears in the video box and I have tried many times to install the latest version of Flashplayer.  When I go to information in system preferences it says that I do have the latest version installed (11.5.502.110), but the same message appears when I try to use it.  I have uninstalled and installed Flash and restarted my computer numerous times.  I am not sure what to do in order to make this work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please check the  Library > Internet-Plugins folder in Mac?

Ideally, there you should see Flash Player related files after a successful installation.

If you see the files, ensure that Flash Player is enabled in Safari.

Go to Safari Settings > Security and select Enable Plugins.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sunil - I have checked that and everything seems to be as it should be.  However, blocked-plug in still occurs when I try and view any content.  Please see screen shots below.screen-capture-11.pngscreen-capture-12.pngscreen-capture-13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines