• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

e-help button

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using RoboHelp 8. How do I disable the e-help button that appears on every topic page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you use the web interface to give us a screenshot of what you’re talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Wow... just WOW!

If you are using the old old old RoboHelp 8 (way before Adobe had RoboHelp) there was something called eHelp that was a new feature in that version. Again, if this is the version, try clicking File > Project Settings. Once you do that you should see a dialog that has a tab named eHelp. From there, perhaps it will be apparent what to do to turn it off.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone remember Blue Sky Software? (Oh, wait. Did I just date myself??? )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL, but of course!

Actually, it's a fun factoid when I'm facilitating RoboHelp classes, where I quiz folks about the meaning of things like BSSC references. (Blue Sky Software Corporation)

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick for putting it together for me. I know Blue Sky Software, but couldn't figure out the BSSC file

references.

~Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp