Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player installation not working?

Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep downloading Flash Player and it says installation is successful.  However, I can't open anything online that requires flash player.  What am I doing wrong?  I've already disabled my antivirus software to install it and tried again.  I've restarted my computer multiple times.  Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2012 Nov 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and browser are you using?  When you go to this page, does it display the flash player version number?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2012 Dec 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - on Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dirk,

What browser are you using?  If it's Safari, please go into Safari preferences, the security tab, then make sure the "enable plug-ins" checkbox is checked.  if it is, please go to Safari's help menu and select Installed Plugins.  Post the contents of the page displayed.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found and solved the problem. I had see into your link that the instruction exist for Safari. I had removed cash, re-installed Safari, uninstalled flash player, re-installed flash player and worked. Thank you very much.

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 19:41:44 -0700

To: dirktierens@msn.com

Subject: Flash player installation not working?

Re: Flash player installation not working?

created by Chris Campbell in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Dirk,What browser are you using? If it's Safari, please go into Safari preferences, the security tab, then make sure the "enable plug-ins" checkbox is checked. if it is, please go to Safari's help menu and select Installed Plugins. Post the contents of the page displayed. Thanks,Chris

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4897216#4897216

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines