Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install downloaded Adobe Flash Player

Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I Install the latest Adobe Flash Player when the "Install" button is greyed out after I accept Terms?  The only option left in the dialog box is "Quit"!

I can download the application, but not install it.  I  have a Mac OS X (10.5.8), which is listed as compatible.

THIS IS EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For mac you would have to install a plug in named Flash Player for Mac first. you can get it from adobe or any other download site .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you select the check box that's displayed in step 6 of the following document?

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-mac.html#main-pars_heading...

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines