• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Navigation basics

Explorer ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/robohelp/robohtml/WS1D7B5FFE-AE36-4bd4-9A86-1A44C73162AF.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to have breacrumbs on some topics and not others? I have a three row frameset where I want breadcrumbs in the centre frame, but not in the top or bottom frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can add breadcrumb placeholders to individual topics or master pages to control which topics will have breadcrumbs.

Just don't forget to disable the breadcrumbs in your SSL settings, or you'll end up with double breadcrumbs.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double breadcrumbs! Wow, you Dutch are certainly into fine dining.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are compared to the Scottish

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get chips (fries) with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Scotland you can get fried anything! Mars Bars (a high caloried sugared chocolate bar) or even butter!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey hang on, I'm going to defend the scots here, even we (I am half scott) are not daft enough to deep fry butter Colum.

Butter may not melt in my mouth but in a deep fat fryer ........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be fair to the Scots, it isn't only them and they do have the decency to flavour the batter with malt whisky. Iowa also has it's own recipe:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-16266520

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/15/dining/at-the-iowa-state-fair-deep-fried-butter-on-a-stick.html

Better end this debate there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp