Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading robohelp files

Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have created a Robohelp directory and are now trying to upload the files on Business Catalyst template site. However, the index file won't upload unless renamed... Renaming index file breaks the path and therefore the whole collections of files is disconnected and does not work..

Could anybody please refer me to some sort of implementation (upload) tutorial for robohelp files?

Thank you in advance,

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to upload – RH project files or the help output you’ve generated? It’s not clear. If it’s WebHelp, your starting page can be called anything you want by setting it in the SSL recipe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

Trying to upload help output that somebody else generated.. WebHelp.. When I'm uploading the index page, i'm getting an upload error. When I rename the page to, say, abc.html, it uploads, but renders blank..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like something in your web server environment isn’t liking index.htm – you can set the start page name in RH in the SSL recipe before generating the help to whatever you want and it will reflect throughout the project so that your links will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp