• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

extra line spacing in first line of text inset that appears in the target file but not the source

Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone encountered extra line spacing in the first line of a text inset that appears in the target chapter but not the source text inset file?

I import the text inset into my chapter using the default settings. My chapter is organized as follows. 

Heading 1

Text Inset

Heading 2

Text Inset

Heading 2

Text Inset

Etc.

Everything looks ok upon import.

But when the book or chapter is updated I'm getting strange extra line spacing in the first line of the text inset. I'm guessing that it is getting the spacing from the preceding heading paragraph style?

Any suggestions would be most appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

text inset spacing issue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the thread "Unremovable added paragraph entry in text frame" in this forum, for a range of suggestions and some background information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly where is your insertion point for the inset? It would help if you had the Borders and Text Symbols turned on for your screen capture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines