• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in X3

Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone help - running X3 on XP PC. I've a fair sized project which I have added some audio to certain pages within the project. Whilst I can add audio - and it plays when the page is opened - the multimedia video window shows initially (presumably whilst the audio track loads -not that I need the actual video window though!) and then reduces itself to a single bar, much like a bold text underline, and no multimedia control is visible to stop/pause/play the soundtrack (which plays anyway, on loading the page). I've checked the audio settings for the topic(s) and can't see anything wrong there, and have also tried to change the size of the control, but this doesn't have any effect either. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006
See solution in reply from ClubHans in Webhelp
Thanks very much...worked a treat!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See solution in reply from ClubHans in Webhelp
Thanks very much...worked a treat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Just in case someone ends up finding this thread and wonders where the other thread is...

Click here to visit the other thread

Cheers all... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp