Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Complete Distribution License

Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to renew my distribution license for Flash Player and Reader and have tried to complete the online form at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp several times but the Accept and Submit button remains greyed out and I cannot submit the form.

I can't see that I have missed any fields and have tried several times over several days to complete this but to no avail.

Can someone confirm that the form is working, I do have Java installed.

Many thanks

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2012 Dec 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

I was able to go through and submit today on Windows with Chrome.  What browser/os are you using?

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

IE9 on Windows 7, I installed Chrome and it worked first off, many thanks for the suggestion. No idea why IE9 doesnt work, I've had no issues with any other sites.

Thanks again for your help

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I've been having the same problem also - been trying for a couple of months now. Can't "Accept and Submit".

Again, IE9 Win 7. Not permitted to installl other browsers I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pauld_123 wrote:

Again, IE9 Win 7. Not permitted to installl other browsers I'm afraid.

You could try a portable browser like Firefox Portable - does not require installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2012 Dec 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response Pat,

Good idea,  I will investigate (restricted environment here) -  but it would be much better if Adobe just fixed it to work with IE9!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines