Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat 10 Standard Volume License

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2012 Oct 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need the Medial for these two products:

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro - Volume License

Adobe Acrobat 10 Standard - Volume license

I have the key for both. All is legal, however, for some crazy reason Adobe does not allow download of previous versions of its products.

I need a link to download or a copy of ISO if anyone has it.

Willing to pay for DVD cost and shipping if needed.

Thank you,

Please send response to [emaill adress removed by host]

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Glad to help Sharon!

FYI everyone else on this thread - After confirming Sharon's volume licenses within the Licensing system (for our volume license customers), I enabled ESDs for Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat X Std.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2012 Oct 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

You can download Acrobat 9 Professional and Acrobat X Standard from the following links.

Please follow the steps as mentioned below as the download links would only work fom the page specified.

The workflow is :

1. Login to www.adobe.com with your adobe id and password

2. Navigate to the page : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=contribute&loc=en _us

3. Copy and paste the links one at a time on the address bar and hit enter :

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro English Windows

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Acrobat/APEX/9/APEX9_Win_WEB_WWEFG.7z

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/Acrobat/APEX/9/APEX9_Win_WEB_WWEFG.exe

For Adobe Acrobat X Pro English Windows

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/APRO/10/win32/AcrobatPro_10_Web_WWEFD.7z

http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/APRO/10/win32/AcrobatPro_10_Web_WWEFD.exe

4. Save the files.

5. After both the files have been saved, run the .exe file.

Note : If you enter your serial key for Acrobat X Standard into the product download for Acrobat X Pro above, you should get the Standard version and (subset) features.

Please revert in case of any issues.

Regards,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gets me to a location to download:

Download a free trial of Contribute 6.5

Thank you,

Sharon Jahanfard

[signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

Please follow my instructions carefully mentioned above.(Seems you stuck at Step 2 and did not look further :-))

Though its the Contribute download page but you have to copy the respective links of Acrobat and paste it on the browser address bar and hit enter and save the files.

Regards,

Ravi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did get a small download file the prompted me to run, but it immediately generated an error that not all files are present.

Thank you,

Sharon Jahanfard

[email signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

Request you to please follow my instructions carefully mentioned above.

In step 4 I did mention to save both the files not to run the file.

If you run any .exe file, it would give the error that all files are not present.

Save both the files with .7z and  .exe extension at the same location.

.7z is the compressed folder containing the installation files and folders and .exe file is the extractor.

So download and save both the files and then run the .exe, that would initiate the installation.

Regards,

Ravi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally managed to download it, thanks for your patience (I wonder why they don’t provide an FTP link…). However, please note the following:

- My adobe 9 Volume License key was not accepted – “invalid Serial” – This serial was provided by Adobe customer service and it is under one of the cases in my account

- Adobe 10 Pro download did accept my Acrobat 10 Pro Key, but did not accept my Adobe 10 standard key

By the way, FYI the version 10 download 7z file was not found but the exe was a full extractable file.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

The installer for Retail version and Volume license is different for Acrobat 9. You cannot serialize a retail version Acrobat 9 with Volume license serial number and vice versa.

The download link given above for Acrobat 9 Pro is for retail version.

However, it works for Acrobat X. If you have purchased download version of Acrobat 9 Pro then you can login to your Volume licensing account and download it. Try the steps below,

1. Log in to your account at http://www.licensing.adobe.com.

2. On the main page, from the menu on the left, under Licenses, click Download Software.

3. If you are a contact on multiple accounts, you may need to select the relevant end user/deploy-to ID from the menu at the top of the page. Otherwise, all your available downloads appear automatically. If you have a lot of downloads, you can add a filter to help you locate the right product.

4. Click the product name to view download details.

5. You have two options for downloading your software: Download and Download Manager.

Regards,

Premjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is what I am trying to explain to you and your team all along.

I have purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro VERSION X Volume License.

I needed to downgrade my license because of a proprietary software that has not been updated to work with Version 10.

The reason I purchased a Volume license its because I am allowed to downgrade my license.

I DO NOT HAVE THE MEDIA FOR VERSION 9.

I NEED to download VERSION 9 Professional – VOLUME LICENSE!!!!

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2012 Nov 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue. I have a license key. My laptop was wiped clean and need to reinstall Adobe Standard X but cannot find a link that works.  I followed Sharon's instruction but got nowhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased the volume license for Acrobat through Adobe, you should be able to download the software via the Licensing Portal: https://licensing.adobe.com

If you purchased the volume license through a reseller, they should be able to provide you with the media (disc or download) that you're looking for.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was that easy I would not have created this post.

The downloads are not available at https://licensing.adobe.com

Thank you,

Sharon Jahanfard

[signature removed by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharon,

I believe I've been able to make the changes necessary. Could you try logging into the Licensing website again?

Let me know!

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you have been able to do something that no one could.

I really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Sharon Jahanfard

[signature deleted by host]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to help Sharon!

FYI everyone else on this thread - After confirming Sharon's volume licenses within the Licensing system (for our volume license customers), I enabled ESDs for Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat X Std.

-David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2013 Mar 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem as Sharon.

What do I do?

In my Adobe's download page only appears XI version to download.
I need the Acrobat 9 Pro - LICENSE VOLUME!

Thank you,

Rosangela Braga.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed these directions and it's not working.

I paid for Acrobat 9 Pro while I was a volunteer at a non-profit that had volume licensing.

My email address is apparently not the one that allows me to use the volume licensing site to download media.

My serial # is not being accepted.

Adobe seems to think it's OK to require paying customers to use chat and then jump through multiple hoops to get what we paid for.

I am frustrated with this process and will not be purchasing licenses from Adobe again.

I DO however want to install the software I paid for.

Please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

we have the same issue and we cannot use our license for acrobat pro9 on the downloaded versions (from the links posted above).

It seems that you have resolved Sharon's problem, could ou please help with our's as well.

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't appear to work anymore. I followed the steps to the T, logged in, navigated to cold fusion demo download then manually copied over links for Acrobat downloads. Only to receive an "Access Denied" error message from those download URLs. This is a disappointing experience handling the nightmare of reinstalling a product that I paid a decent amount of money for. Adobe's customer support for these products has been horrible at best (and it looks like others are having the same experience).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you inherit the right to reinstall a volume license as an individual. The license remains with the original licensee and you continue to use it only at their discretion. At least, that seems to be how it is: indeed, organisations who have resold volume licenses have found the whole lot blocked. You would absolutely need the volume install media, and you'll probably need help from the original organisation. Adobe don't support sub-licensees of volume licenes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines