• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download flash builder 4.6?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Builder 4.6 has been removed from the website.  I still have an active serial but since I downloaded it at the time without a purchase (free upgrade) I have no disk nor any way to reinstall it ona new computer.  Can anyone help me find a way to download flash builder 4.6 (4.7 won't work).  Perhaps someone who purchased it independently and can review their orders and download it?  Then I can use the cloud or something to get it from you?  I have a serial- just need the actual program.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

See previous discussion for more details: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4898967#4898967

-Jonathan Rios

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

I found this site that will download 4.6 version...

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5517&fileID=5536

Hopefully it still works as I am downloading it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2012 Dec 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second his request, I would like to stay with 4.6. I just got a new computer and using creative cloud downloaded & installed my applications but it installed Flashbuilder 4.7 instead, and I'm not ready to lose DV and I cannot figure out where to access Flashbuilder 4.6

- Will McGee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed! I know Adobe wants us to constantly update, but I really don't like the speed at which they take of old versions of their software. Particularly as so many people download their software and don't have the origional cds. 4.6 was a free upgrade and I feel I should be able to get it through adobe update manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2013 Jan 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this site that will download 4.6 version...

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=5517&fileID=5536

Hopefully it still works as I am downloading it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Flash Builder 4.6 link for Mac:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5516

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2013 Jan 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice one!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this link / thread. Finally I might be able to get some work done instead of spending all day and night to get my actionscript 4.6 projects to work in 4.7. I know apple want flash dead but Adobe too?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Legend. Thanks! Oh Ive missed DV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I just got round to trying to install and I used the serial number from web premium 5.5. I says that the serial is not valied.

What serial did you use?

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2014 Mar 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw you can download 4.6 and 4.7 together. this page says that you can run them side-by-side: http://www.adobe.com/au/products/flash-builder/faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines