Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kindle Fire wont link with ADE?

Dec 05, 2012 Dec 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to get e-pub library books onto a kindle fire. My library site clearly states this can be done using the Overdrive app and ADE.

After much frustration, the OverDrive app is loaded on my Kindle and registered to Adobe, and ADE is loaded onto  my computer and registered. I can get  Library books onto my computer no problem but when I link my kindle with a USB cable it does not show as a device on the ADE page so I cannot drag and drop the book. There is no device section on the page, just the bookshelves, and the drop down memus dont give me the option to link or register a device. Help!

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2013 Apr 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if you have found a solution for your question but I found this and it works for my kindle fire. I borrow books online and I have to have this to transfer the books to my kindle. It gives you step by step instructions. http://www.bluefirereader.com/blog/?p=158

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines