• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Mobile web apps on Ipads

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2012 Oct 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to flash builder. I just recently purchased flash builder 4.6 I want to create mobile apps for our maps that I have created using ArcGis Viewer for flex-Application builder so that they can be consumed by Ipads. I did the "hello world" mobile app tutorial. I have gotten has far as testing it on my desktop. My question is if I want to just run these apps on my ipad do I still have to register as a developer from apple. Even though I am not trying to package any of the apps I evetually create. I just want our field employess to be able to use them on ipads out in the field. Can some one please clarify for me I am a newbie at this and need some guidenece.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, sorry, you do.

You need to:

1. Register

2. Register the UDID of any device you want the app to run on

3. Generate a certificate

4. Use the certificate and UDID and unique id of your app as specified in the app xml to generate a provisioning file on debeloper.apple.com

5. Compile your app using the cert and provisioning file

6. Finally... Install the bloody thing

It's a bit of a palaver to get there, but quite efficient once you've done it...

G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ps: Adobe have lots of documentation on this. Google is your friend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines