• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF10 won't start after upgrading Java to 7u9

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple of ColdFusion 10 servers running on WindowsServer 2008r2 and IIS 7.5. Both of the boxes are running a couple different applications. The only significant difference I'm aware of between the 2 is that one is running the application all on one site just under different directories the other has inidividual sites and IP's configured under IIS for each application.  I upgraded the first box to Java 7u9 and it worked fine but when I tried to upgrade the second the box the coldfusion service wouldn't restart.  I can point the cold fusion back to Java 6u37 and it works does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this.

Thanks,

Scott

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 06, 2012 Dec 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scott Any warmings or errors in CF10\cfusion\logs\ coldfusion-out.log or -event.log when CF10 starts while Java points to 7 versa 6?

CF does not support Java 7 yet however Adobe say 7 will be supported before 6 EOL which has been pushed back from Nov 2012 to Feb 2013.

HTH, Carl.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no errors in the coldfusion-out.log or the event log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the Windows Server logs (application and system) to see if there are any conflicts on the OS.

^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ColdFusion10\cfusion\bin>cfstart.bat what happens when you try start CF10 from DOS CMD prompt with CF10 set to use Java 7 versa Java 6?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation