• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Final Release FB 4.7 Serial Number invalid?????

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2012 Dec 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I downloaded the final release of Flash Builder 4.7. Trying to activate it the installer says "The serial number you entered is invalid". I used my Master CS 5.5 Student Version serial number. I didnt have any problems with the other applications including Flash Builder 4.6 premium.

What might be the reason?

Others having the same issue?

Thanks

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

@neukoelnervonddorf, Kyymehra3:

Flash Builder 4.7 requires new license keys - Fb 4.5 keys won't work.  (This is due to the new ability of Fb 4.7 to co-exist with Fb 4.5/4.6).  If you have a valid Fb 4.5 license, you can request a complimentary upgrade key for Fb 4.7 via the official request form at www.adobe.com/go/fb47_serialkey

Votes

Translate

Translate
Dec 07, 2012 Dec 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe just allowed me a free student download of Flash Builder. I've been trying to get it installed all day but I also get an error claiming my serial number is invalid. Their Customer Support is no good... I've chatted with 3 different agents and called twice. They really don't know what they're doing xD. So now I'll start sweeping the forums... sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@neukoelnervonddorf, Kyymehra3:

Flash Builder 4.7 requires new license keys - Fb 4.5 keys won't work.  (This is due to the new ability of Fb 4.7 to co-exist with Fb 4.5/4.6).  If you have a valid Fb 4.5 license, you can request a complimentary upgrade key for Fb 4.7 via the official request form at www.adobe.com/go/fb47_serialkey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines