• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro XI (Full version)

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2012 Dec 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought via online the the full version of Adobe Acrobat Pro XI. When I am about to install into my newly bought PC (which comes with Windows 8 as the OS) - I keep on getting error message which states 'lack of space and rights privileges problem at the destination folder'. I am sure it has nothing to do with the lack of space, but how do I resolve the RIGHT PRIVILEGES issue pls?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you installing as an Administrator user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I am not.

Pat, do I need to COMPLETE uninstall my previous Adobe Acrobat, prior to re-installation of this new product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi again Pat

After having removed Adobe Reader version 10 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, I am still unable to install Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, and still receiving the same error message. Kindly help, anybody out THERE!!!!??? Thanks in advance...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines