Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adding page break with content flow

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm stuck on trying to figure this out. I have a 2 page form, and on page 1, I have 3 sections: Event Description and Investigation, where the 3 text boxes I would like to allow a page break if they exceed the current text visable window. What I'm looking for are these fields to expand while typing, and if printed, the entire printed text is shown.

I was going to attach the PDF file that I have, but I don't see any options. If anyone is interested in helping me, I can email you the PDF file. Thanks

ES 8.2

2 Replies

Level 1

Still playing around with this, but I still can't get it to work correctly. I've selected Page 1 and tried to change the Content from Positioned to Flowed, but when I do, all my boxes are moved to the 2nd page, and the items on the 2nd page are now on the 3rd page. Can't for the life of me figure this out.

I just want my boxes to grow as you type in them, allowing them to expand to additional pages by moving existing test boxes down the page.