• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tips for creating quizzes and questions

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2012 Dec 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS1C0CA4CD-0EE9-42af-9D7C-FF810A4128A7.html

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a quiz question, the feedback and correct/incorrect messages default with a very unattractive fill color. It will distract the learners. How can I correct this? This color is not showing up in Themes or in the Quiz Appearance pane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Presenter 8 and PowerPoint 2007.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The color scheme that is used to create the feedback boxes is that of your PowerPoint template. If you adjust the colors in the template, or choose a different template, then the colors of the feedback boxes should change as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources