• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How I can install flash player on iPhone 3GS?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2012 Jul 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I discovered you can not have flash player on Safari in iPhone. Is there any way to get it installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2012 Jul 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no straight forward way of doing it, however, you know how people get their iphone unlocked? that's 'jail breaking' means they go out of the iPhoneOS to do that. What you need to do, is to download and install an application package 'Cyndia' and then install 'iMobileCinema' plug-in in it and your Safari will start running flash player. My advise will be to not to go that way and wait for Adobe to release iPhone flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2012 Jul 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobelove123 wrote:

My advise will be to not to go that way and wait for Adobe to release iPhone flash player.

There are no plans to develop Flash Player for iPhone.

P.S. if you insert any more of your blogspot links into your posts, I will have your forum account disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As @pat Willener said

There are no plans to develop Flash Player for iPhone.

So now if you need to watch videos on your 3gs you would have to use alternate aplication of adobe flash compatible with your 3gs .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines