• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't find the retina update anywhere!

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried using adobe updater, and going to the updates page, but I don't see the 13.1 update for photoshop CS6 anywhere! Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have a Creative Cloud membership license or a perpetual license? Also, have you tried going to Help> Updates...?

regards,

steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A perpetual license I think... if that is the one that means I bought Adobe CS6 Master Collection. And it FINALLY showed up just now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photoshop and illustrator updates not showing too, whats seems to be happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Going thru photoshop or illustrator doesn't show any updates. Please fix Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to download and update manually the Adobe Application Manager first, to the latest release, it woked tor me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link where we can get this update? Thanks for the info btw!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=5524 - Illustrator Retina Update

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4972 - Photoshop Retina Update

Those are the links, but it says the update is not applicable to me. However, the icons in illustrator and photoshop still look very bad. The text is fine. I guess that's the extent of the update...?

Message was edited by: davids_1984

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the link for the adobe application manager, download, install, and then run it:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4774

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2016 Oct 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you better open one of your adobe program go to HELP then click UPDATES... it will update automatically if you have Adobe Application Manager and Adobe account. hope this one helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines