• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for intranet distribution form - online acceptance radio button doesnt work?

Dec 11, 2012 Dec 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form& pv=fp

online acceptance radio button doesn't work

Perhaps I should ask if Adobe is not doing the distribution agreements anymore???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

I'm going to forward this along and try to find the owner of this page.  You aren't the first person that's reported troubles with IE and this disabled submit button.  In the meantime, can you give this a try using Chrome or Firefox?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player.  The checkboxs are working fine for me.  Which web browser are you using?  Have you tried a different web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still allowing distribution agreements.  What OS/browser are you using?  I tested this out with Chrome on Windows and was able to submit an application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried it with Win7, IE9 and win8, IE10 and same result in both. I'm sure I filled all the blanks with asteriks (but I have been "leftbrained" before) Should I give you the top of this page and blank out my personal data?? This is making me "leftbrained"!

AdobeAgreeP3Bot.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to forward this along and try to find the owner of this page.  You aren't the first person that's reported troubles with IE and this disabled submit button.  In the meantime, can you give this a try using Chrome or Firefox?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used Firefox and I uninstalled Chrome as it caused "bogdowns" while accessing some sites from which I get drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just wanted to let you know that I too was able to reproduce this problem with IE9.  I'm tracking down the owner and we'll get this sorted out.  Would you mind temporarily installing Chrome or Firefox to get past this roadblock?  An alternative is to send me (ccampbel@adobe.com) your information and I can submit the form for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines