• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

$$cpInfoCurrentSlideLabel$$ is truncating after 15 characters

Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is driving me crazy. I am using the system variable, "$$cpInfoCurrentSlideLabel$$" but my slide names are longer than 15 characters.

How do I change the default limit to a much larger number? I have forgotten this.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the answer. Boy that is certainly an annoying unproductive way to change the default.

Essentially, the only way to change the value is at the point of inserting the variable.

Instructions here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/847978

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's any consolation...we all feel your pain and have raised this issue with Adobe several times.  Feel free to put in an enhancement request using the link on this forum site so that you add your voice to those of us wanting this 'feature' changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will lock this thread since it is not relevant anymore. Since 4 years the default length is 50 characters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources