• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help building non-traditional help home page

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone direct me to the sample Salesbuilder project that has the home page with the three columns - What's New - elearning Videos To Go - Share the Learning? I cannot find this sample anyhwere and either can Adobe. I have connected support and their tech communication suite team. Thanks for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which version of RoboHelp are you using? I think you are looking for one of the RoboHelp 10 Multiscreen HTML5 layouts. Do you have an image of the home page you are looking for?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - I am using RoboHelp 10. I included the screen shot below. I am redesigning our help portal and would like to offer a similar landing page, allowing users to select where they want to go - searchable help, our video library or our white paper library. When I saw this screen shot in Adobe's What's New in RH 10 Guide, I thought it would be a great model to follow.

Salesbuilder help.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that looks like the new HTML5 layout. You can find the sample projects, right? They should be in your My Documents\My RH Projects\Samples\ folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... OR

Click Open on the RoboHelp Starter page and then click Samples in the ribbon on the left.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone through every sample project in My Documents and on the Adobe webiste. I have cotacted support as well. Am I mssing a file? When I look at the Salesbuilder sample project, I do not see this screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to build it yourself by constructing an SSL layout recipe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't sure if the OP was even seeing any samples listed ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This sample is a mockup/framework from an early beta version. This particular skin has not (yet) been release. I don't know whether Adobe's planning on delivering that one. I'll try to ask around.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for asking. I appreciate all the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp