Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing Flash

Dec 13, 2012 Dec 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously had flash on my internet explorer and it worked fine but due to a few problems with my computer I had to uninstall it. I have been trying to reinstall it but when I do nothing happens. I am prompted by a window and click 'run' then a user control button comes up and has 'continue' and 'cancel' I click continue and nothing happens!?!?

I have tried changing the internet settings and disabling my fire wall but have had no luck.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 14, 2012 Dec 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks this has worked for flash. I am trying to install an offline version of adobe reader but the link seems to be broken ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines