“ Help! Need to find Senior CQ Developers for an urgent job in Chicago” Contact Victor.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum seven years experience of programming and application development in a corporate or professional services setting with responsibility for web site development and maintenance.
- Minimum five years Java application development with architect level experience in Adobe CQ.
- Experienced in standards-based technologies and processes including: Eclipse, HTML5, jQuery, ExtJs, CSS3,
- Progressive Enhancement, JCR, git, XML, Web Services, Apache Felix, and testing frameworks.
- Other related technologies including Oracle, Siebel, PHP, SQL, Apache, DNS, CDN (Akamai preferred), social networking API, Google Pagespeed, SiteCatalyst, Test & Target, and Google Analytics.
- Detail oriented with a focus on environment consistency and execution based on best practices.
- Experienced in SEO best practices and driving traffic to the site.
- Experienced with e-commerce and other functional e-business applications.
- Experienced with site strategy planning and information architecture.
- Ability to analyze and interpret web analytics reports to improve site design and user experience.
- Prefer experience with user testing and usability analysis.
- Strong testing, debugging, and documentation skills
- Ability to finish tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Must have strong analytical, written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, and be customer centric.
- Must have the ability to mentor and grow technical capabilities of development team members and explain complex technology based solutions to business owners.
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.