Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pippa73

Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  I have a pandigital multimedia e-reader as a gift, i have set up an account with Adobe Digital Editions and authorized my computer and the device downloaded a free book (from the free ade libary) onto the computer and the device i can open and read the book on my computer but not on the device when i try to open the book i get -  Device Not Activated  e_adept_core_user_not_activated  can anyone tell me what the problem could be.I'm using windows xp. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 15, 2012 Dec 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to authorize/activate the device as well as the computer.

I'm not quite sure how to do it for that particular device: see if http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/help/#activation helps.

Or http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/help/#transfer_supported_reader

which suggests Adobe Digital Editions should have prompted you automatically to authorize the device.

If the device isn't new, it may be that it has got someone else's AdobeId still registered.

In that case you need to deregister it first, and then reregister it with your id.

You may find it easier to use Calibre than ADE for free books with no associated DRM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks i will give this a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines