Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help authorizing ADE between old PC and new Macbook

Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have a PC with ADE and I deauthorized it - then I downloaded ADE on the Macbook and entered my Adobe ID, but it failed to authorize because it says the ID is still associated with another computer and/or device. Do I need to deauthorize my Nook... then authorize my Macbook... then authorize my Nook again?

Please advise the steps.

P Kennedy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 16, 2012 Dec 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not really answering the original post, but an associated comment.

I have authorized/registered on two different PCs with no issue.  Twice on one of them as I moved OS from Vista to Win8.

Also on two 'slave' devices registered via ADE on a PC (Bookeen Opus and Sony PRS-350), and an iPad.

All the above simultaneously registered without issue.  Mostly using ADE 1.7.2 because of other issues with ADE 2.0.

According to http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/digital-editions/faq.html you can register up to six devices,

so looks as if I am getting close ....  But it doesn't look as if you should be having any issue.

I can't find anywhere where you can ask how many devices you have registered and what they are.

Does anyone know of such a resource?  It should be available from ADE or from a logged in web page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines