• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I submit my proof of eligibility

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Photoshop worked well for a couple of days. Suddenly Trial Dialog popped up and if I try to icense the sotware, it ask to me a seril number.

I puchased Creativ Cloud for Student and tachers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qne more try. I clicked order status. The system tell me: awaiting elegibility proof. How can i submit this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched this out to a separate discussion as it doesn't appear that you have completed the eligibility process yet.  Please see http://forums.adobe.com/message/4634728#4634728 for information about how to submit your proof of eligibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally I solved my problem.

I purchased Creative Cloud English Language Licency. At the beginning of download process you must download and install Adobe Application Manager. Nobody tells you, the you have to configure the language in Adobe Application Manager preferences!!!

My Windows is Italian version and so Adobe Application Manager downloaded Italian Version of  the software also if i had no access to it and simply my programs were not activated without any notice or error.

Nobody could think that I needed this simple information! No chat men (four tries). No Adobe gurus in forums. When I phoned to Italian Custom Support (really very polite and gentle) they immediately understood the problem. Evidently I was not the first to claim for this iussue.

I write this post down hoping it will be useful for others facing the same problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines