• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 5.5: Loading message between slide videos

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a tutorial that involves a number of slide videos back to back.  Unfortunately, I get the loading message between videos.  This mesage continues when I upload the file to YouTube.  See test video (untitled 1: http://youtu.be/Jmc181p1f2o).  Since the video clips in the youtube video are not actaully being loaded, is there a way to remove the loading  image (and time that it takes on the video) from the final product?

I saw the post for Captivate 6: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4671878, but does not seem applicable to CS 5.5.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you directly published it to YouTube?

Can you publish it to MP4 first with some preset settings and then verify the output locally and then upload the same.

Will it occur if you publish to SWF as well?

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anjaneai,

Yes, initially I published to YouTube using the YouTube button in Captivate 5.5.   I just tried your suggestion of publishing as MP4 first (which also shows the loading message) and then to YouTube (which again shows the loading message).  I also tried to publish to SWF, which continues to show the loading message. So still no luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your project, copy paste all slide to a new blank project, rescale this project to 640*480 (or some other value). Go to slide properties and set Transition to No Transition for all slides. Go to Prelaoder, and set that to none as well.

Republish again to SWF and MP4.

Do you have any video/animation/recording inserted on your slide.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt response.  After completing the steps that you suggested, the videos in both MP4 and SWF formats still show the loading image. 

Each slide is a video slide.  Also to clarify the final output needs to be YouTube Widescreen HD.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you inserted it as a Slide Video?

Can you go to Insert -- F4v or FLV and insert it that way, instead of slide viode for all slides.

Republish it again.

Let me know if this works, I hope it does.

Thanks,

Anjaneai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, initially I inserted a slide video.  However, I took your suggestion of inserting an F4V file.  This gets rid of the loading message image, but still retains a pauses in the video in various spots depending on the format.  For instance, using the YouTube button I get the following: http://youtu.be/-0IsgnSl6eM.  The SWF file produces a smoother video, but still has a pause before the second video starts. However, SWF files can't be uploaded to YouTube.

I appreciate your assistance so far!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your welcome

Go back to your Video Properties -- [Check] Auto Play as On,  Set the timing as duration of the Video and select "Synchronize with project" as well. Apply it to all your videos.

Now, remove the fade in and fade out effect from each video file.

Republish again as check the result in MP4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like we are getting closer.  The MP4 version still has a few shorter pauses for the first F4V slide.  However, when I select duration of the video for both slides, it seems the first video plays for the first slide and then stops for the remainder of the show (covering up the second video). Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Slide duration in both slides equals to the duration of Video?

Did you try Synchronize with project option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the slide duration matches each video length.  The Synchronize with Project check box is checked on both slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2013 Jan 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this very same issue using Captivate 6, I have converted all of my videos into f4v and inserted the videos and each scene requires a loading prompt between videos even on the mp4 output to youtube. How can i resolve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2015 Jun 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same issue, currently, with Captivate 8.  That is, within a "slide show" that also contains cpvc slides, when publishing as a Video, there appears a pesky little loading symbol whenever it hits the part where a cpvc slide starts.

In theory, this shouldn't happen, because the Adobe Captivate Video Publisher should take its time generating each frame nicely, I would think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources