• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change and localize text labels in a theme

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question was posted in response to the following article: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/presenter/using/WS3a32668ae8e7984c61736e10b1fbedbaf-7f80.html

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the Quiz Navigation Panel opens with the message: There are un-attempted questions in this Quiz.Clicking Yes will take you out of the Quiz. Click No to continue the Quiz.

The background is very light and the color of the text is white. It's not readable.

This appears to be a theme - I see where I can change the theme text for this item, but not the font or color of the font.

Is there any way to alter the fill color or text color of the Quiz Navigation Warning Message and Quiz Navigation Warning Title?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did some digging around the local files of Presenter, and I didn't see any place that the font color or background color could be modified. If it is tied to the theme, then choosing colors there that will work for the feedback box would be the best solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources