Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me

---

FlashBuilder 4.7 Premium

Flex SDK 4.6.0 w/ Air 3.5 overlayed

Mac OS X 10.8.2

I'm trying to run a small app from one of the FeathersUI tutorials. It runs fine on the Air Simulator, but once I try to run it on the iOS Simulator I get:

Error occurred while packaging the application:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unable to find llvm JNI lib in:

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/adt.jar/Darwin

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/aot/lib/x64

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib/adt.jar

/Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK/lib

at adobe.abc.LLVMEmitter.loadJNI(LLVMEmitter.java:582)

at adobe.abc.LLVMEmitter.<clinit>(LLVMEmitter.java:596)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.AOTCompiler.generateExtensionsGlue(AOTCompiler.java:419)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.AOTCompiler.generateMachineBinaries(AOTCompiler.java:1790)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAOutputStream.createIosBinary(IPAOutputStream.java:378)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAOutputStream.finalizeSig(IPAOutputStream.java:743)

at com.adobe.air.ApplicationPackager.createPackage(ApplicationPackager.java:91)

at com.adobe.air.ipa.IPAPackager.createPackage(IPAPackager.java:245)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.parseArgsAndGo(ADT.java:571)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.run(ADT.java:419)

at com.adobe.air.ADT.main(ADT.java:469)

I've read several different forums on Adobe and I see suggestions to remove Java 7 in favor of Java 6 (this isn't really a solution). I see to overlay Air SDK 3.4+ because Flex SDK 4.6 that comes with FB 4.7 is using Air 3.1. This didn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would really like to know the solution for this problem as well i am using a mac and i have the same problem with FB and Flash professional CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2013 Jan 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had to overlay the 3.5 Air SDK over 2 locations in the FB 4.7 app.

• /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder4.7/sdks/4.6.0 - this was so that my projects all have 4.6.0 + 3.5 Air. Then I overlayed
  • /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.7/eclipse/plugins/com.adobe.flash.compiler_4.7.0.349722/AIRSDK - This is where the tools compile and cause the main problem.

I hope this helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines