• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Publishing Captivate Demo RH10

Participant ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been out on the Captivate forum with this question, which was addressed last summer. Published Captivate 6 videos display "Connection Error" when you play them. The thread instructed me to download a patch to fix this. I did that, and others in that forum say the fix worked for them, but I don't know what they used to post their videos, and I didn't notice anyone stating they were using Robohelp.

I can't get the video to play when I insert it into Robohelp. I've tried Insert>Adobe Captivate Demo, and I've also tried importing the HTML file. In both instances, the video still displays "Connection Error" when you try to play it.

Does anyone know if I need to do something else in order for this to work in Robohelp?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a demo here: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/new-in-robohelp10-enterprise-productivity-features/robohelp-10-integration... I followed those instructions and got it to work. The trick is to use both SWF and HTML5 output when you insert the Captivate demo. That's what I wasn't doing. (Also, be sure to download the Captivate patch.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp