Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activating Flash, ActiveX, Java Applets

Dec 19, 2006 Dec 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could someone explain to me "specifically" what do "you" do to remove the IE6 message "Press spacebar to activate or use control" message from a coldFusion "Cfform" or "CFgrid"? I've been successfull at removing the message from a Flash movie in my Javascript. But how do you do that with a whole Coldfusion form.

With the stand-alone Flash movie in my Javascript we write the "string" that produces the Flash object to a varible, then call a external Javascript file to "document.write" the object out again, but how would you do that with a Flash Coldfusion form or a CFGrid? The Flash Coldfusion form's code is generated dynamically?

Could someone explain specifically what I need to do to correct this problem?
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2006 Dec 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i would also like to know the work around for this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 22, 2006 Dec 22, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This has been 'fixed' in cfmx 7.02. There is a hot fix for cfmx 7.01. The 7.01 hot fix points to an article on the Adobe site that describes the issue. The same article points to a Microsoft article which has other various scripting workarounds that can be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation