• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help solving Latest Flash Player upgrade crashing issues.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my flash player at Adobe reccomendation. Now it crashes all the time. I need help solving this issue. I currently have Flash Version 11.5.502.135. My old version never crashed, not even once. I would be fine uninstalling the new version and going back to the older one but i cant find it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on this page are the links you current and past players as well as the fp uninstaller:  http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

p.s.  download the uninstaller and uninstall your fp.  you can then probably reinstall the latest player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to the Installing Flash Player forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the e-mail. I have uninstalled the latest version several times and reinstalled it with no change. I have been to the site where it allows you to view older versions but i guess im not choosing the correct one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i went to the older version site i clicked on "Archived Flash Player versions". It gives me a list of older versions. Any recommendations as to which one i should install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please create a crash report? The following page has more information: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/report-flash-player-crash.html

You can install Flash Player 11.4.402.287 version.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines