Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked word document transformed to folders

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2012 Dec 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp HTML 9.

I have created folders in the project manager. In every folder have I linked word documents, all from 2 to 7. I generate every page in RH and update if I made som change in the worddocument. Everything looked fine when I left work yesterday, but when I opened the project this morning every page was changed to a folder. I got the book icon instead of the page-icon in the generated project. Why is this? And how am I going to solve this problem?

I appreciate an answer!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2012 Dec 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some screenshots would help us understand. Use the camera icon to insert them when replying.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2012-12-20 09_36_02-RoboHelp HTML - Userdocumentation_GT - [Link View].png

I have one folder named Search. The subfolders "Search" and "search result" was linked word document yesterday, but when I opened the project today they were subfolders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I have not seen that or seen it reported. I can't readily think of anything that would cause that. My suspicion is something changed in the Word document.

What happens if you link that document in a new project?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking time for this.

If there is any problem with the word document, the hard thing to understand is why it happend to 40 linked word documents at the same time. I have made it from the beginning again and now it's working. I hope it won't happend again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp